CTP® Certified Treasury Professional
- Credentials (Letters): CTP
- Credentials (Full Name): Certified Treasury Professional
- Type of Knowledge: Corporate Treasury
- Sponsor for Credential: Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://ctpcert.afponline.org/
- Prerequisites: Advanced degree or one year work experience, plus 1 more year of work experience in cash/treasury management or corporate finance.
- Curriculum: Corporate liquidity, capital and risk management.
- Type of Study: self study, online
- Estimated Completion Time: unknown
- Examination Requirements: 170 multiple choice questions based on concepts of treasury management
- Continuing Education Requirements: 36 credits every three years related to treasury/cash management, finance, accounting or business ethics
- Advisor Look-Up: None
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: 301-907-2862
- Email: None
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.