RMA℠ Retirement Management Advisor
- Credentials (Letters): RMA
- Credentials (Full Name): Retirement Management Advisor
- Type of Knowledge: Finance in Retirement, Retirement Planning
- Sponsor for Credential: Investments and Wealth Institute
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://investmentsandwealth.org/home
- Prerequisites: Financial services professionals with three years relevant experience or acceptable designations (CIMA®, CPWA®, CFP®, CFA®, ChFC, RIPC) and adhering to the Institute Code of Professional Responsibility are eligible to register for the first level online course or the bundle of all three levels.
- Curriculum: Client Diagnostic Kit, Retirement Allocation, RMA Toolbox, Practice Management
- Type of Study: Online, or in-person
- Estimated Completion Time: The Level I online course takes approximately nine weeks of self-study to complete. Level II is a two-day in-person experience. The exam is three hours, but we anticipate it may take a candidate approximately 10-12 hours of preparatory study.
- Examination Requirements: Closed book, proctored, 100 questions.
- Continuing Education Requirements: 20 hours of continuing education.
- Advisor Look-Up: https://investmentsandwealth.org/investors/investor-resources/find-an-exceptional-advisor
- Investor Education: Yes
- Telephone: 303-770-3377
- Email: Via website
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.