AFC Accredited Financial Counselor
- Credentials (Letters): AFC
- Credentials (Full Name): Accredited Financial Counselor
- Type of Knowledge: Financial Counseling
- Sponsor for Credential: Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://www.afcpe.org/certification-and-training/accredited-financial-counselor/
- Prerequisites: 1000 hours of financial counseling experience and three letters of reference attesting to professional competence and experience.
- Curriculum: 2 courses, Financial principles, Client guidance, Personal Finance, Financial Counceling.
- Type of Study: Self Study
- Estimated Completion Time: Unknown
- Examination Requirements: Examination for each course, timed, proctored
- Continuing Education Requirements: 30 hours every 2 years
- Advisor Look-Up: https://www.afcpe.org/find-an-afcpe-certified-professional/
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: (614) 368-1055
- Email: email@example.com
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.