NSSA National Social Security Advisor
- Credentials (Letters): NSSA
- Credentials (Full Name): National Social Security Advisor
- Type of Knowledge: Social Security
- Sponsor for Credential: National Social Security Association
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://www.nationalsocialsecurityassociation.com/
- Prerequisites: NSSA administered course (approximately 8 hours)
- Curriculum: Advisors will be learning about the many different aspects of Social Security and how they will be able to assist their clients with their new skill set.
- Type of Study: Advisors are required to take an educational course from an authorized educational provider. The course can be live, webcast, internet based, self study
- Estimated Completion Time: Unknown
- Examination Requirements: Minimum test score 75%. Advisors passing the test will receive the National Social Security Advisors certification. NSSA advisors are required to renew their certification every two years.
- Continuing Education Requirements: 8 hours every two years
- Advisor Look-Up: https://www.nationalsocialsecurityassociation.com/locator/advisor
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: 513-247-0526
- Email: Via website
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.