ChSNC™ Chartered Special Needs Consultant
- Credentials (Letters): ChSNC
- Credentials (Full Name): Chartered Special Needs Consultant
- Type of Knowledge: Financial Planning
- Sponsor for Credential: The American College of Financial Services
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://www.theamericancollege.edu/designations-degrees/ChSNC
- Prerequisites: In order to use the ChSNC™ designation, students must also hold a CLU®, ChFC®, CFP®, PFS credential, or master's degree in financial planning (or equivalent areas of study) or successfully pass a validation exam.
- Curriculum: 2 self-study online courses, 1 live webinar for the final course.
- Type of Study: 3 online courses
- Estimated Completion Time: Unknown
- Examination Requirements: Successful completion of this course requires a graded project and presentation as well as an examination.
- Continuing Education Requirements: The ChSNC™ requires 15 hours of PACE credit, every compliance period.
- Advisor Look-Up: None
- Investor Education: Yes
- Telephone: 888-263-7265
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.