CASL® Chartered Advisor for Senior Living®
- Credentials (Letters): CASL
- Credentials (Full Name): Chartered Advisor for Senior Living®
- Type of Knowledge: Financial Planning
- Sponsor for Credential: The American College
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://www.theamericancollege.edu/designations-degrees/legacy-programs
- Prerequisites: Must achieve EITHER of the following: Achieve the experience requirements for The College's CLU®, ChFC®, RHU®, REBC®, and CLF® designations, OR Advise clients on financial and/or practical matters relating to their retirement years or on issues dealing with aging for at least three of the five years preceding the awarding of the designation. The same rules for part-time qualifying experience count for this type of work experience as count toward the CLU® and ChFC® designations.
- Curriculum: 5 courses 15 Semester Hrs.
- Type of Study: Self study; online
- Estimated Completion Time: 18 Months
- Examination Requirements: Final closed-book proctored exam for each course
- Continuing Education Requirements: 15 hours every 2 years
- Advisor Look-Up: http://www.designationcheck.com/advisor-search
- Investor Education: Yes
- Telephone: 888-263-7265
- Email: None
- Additional Comments: This is a legacy program no longer offered. Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.