CPFA Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
- Credentials (Letters): CPFA
- Credentials (Full Name): Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
- Type of Knowledge: ERISA, plan fiduciary
- Sponsor for Credential: National Association of Plan Advisors
- Sponsor/Credential Website: http://napacpfa.org/
- Prerequisites: None
- Curriculum: Fiduciary roles and responsibilities, ERISA
- Type of Study: Self-study modules
- Estimated Completion Time: 2 months
- Examination Requirements: Final certification exam (proctored, closed book).
- Continuing Education Requirements: 10 hours each year.
- Advisor Look-Up: http://napacredentialcheck.org/
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: None
- Email: None
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.