CVA® Certified Valuation Analyst
- Credentials (Letters): CVA
- Credentials (Full Name): Certified Valuation Analyst
- Type of Knowledge: Business valuations
- Sponsor for Credential: National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://www.nacva.com/
- Prerequisites: Hold a CPA license or hold a business degree with multiple years of experience.
- Curriculum: 5 day training program is optional.
- Type of Study: Self-study
- Estimated Completion Time: Varies
- Examination Requirements: Pass a comprehensive, five-hour, multiple-choice/true-false, proctored examination
- Continuing Education Requirements: 36 hours every 3 years
- Advisor Look-Up: https://www.nacva.com/AF_MemberDirectory.asp?version=1
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: 801-486-0600
- Email: NACVA1@NACVA.com
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.