CMP™ Certified Medicaid Planner
- Credentials (Letters): CMP
- Credentials (Full Name): Certified Medicaid Planner
- Type of Knowledge: Medical long term and Finance
- Sponsor for Credential: Certified Medicaid Planning Governing Board
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://cmpboard.org/
- Prerequisites: Advanced Degree in Accountancy, Health Financing or Social Work or Bachelor or Associate Degree + 2 years Full Time in Medicaid planning fields or Professional License or Certified Financial Planner designation (CFP) + 2 years full time experience in the field or 4 years of Full Time experience in the field.
- Curriculum: A large variety of medical planning topics.
- Type of Study: Unknown
- Estimated Completion Time: Unknown
- Examination Requirements: Proctored
- Continuing Education Requirements: 20 hours every three years
- Advisor Look-Up: https://cmpboard.org/locate-a-cmp/
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: (844) 314-7851
- Email: email@example.com
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.