AFE Accredited Financial Examiner
- Credentials (Letters): AFE
- Credentials (Full Name): Accredited Financial Examiner
- Type of Knowledge: Financial Investment
- Sponsor for Credential: Society of Financial Examiners
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://www.sofe.org/certification/
- Prerequisites: Bachelor's of Science or 2 continuous years of financial experience in related fields; To qualify for the AFE designation, you must be a General Member in good standing in the Society of Financial Examiners.
- Curriculum: Insurance
- Type of Study: Self Study - Online
- Estimated Completion Time: unknown
- Examination Requirements: unknown
- Continuing Education Requirements: Members holding the AFE designation must earn a minimum of 20 CRE credits each year with a total of 120 CRE credits over each defined three-year period.
- Advisor Look-Up: None
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: 336-365-4640
- Email: Cindy@sofe.org
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.