CWMS Certified Wealth Management Specialist
- Credentials (Letters): CWMS
- Credentials (Full Name): Certified Wealth Management Specialist
- Type of Knowledge: Financial
- Sponsor for Credential: International Association of Financial Management (INTERFIMA)
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://www.interfima.org/
- Prerequisites: 3 years in financial services industry or an undergraduate or graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Business or Law from an accredited University, College or School.
- Curriculum: unknown
- Type of Study: online, classroom
- Estimated Completion Time: unknown
- Examination Requirements: 5 modules including 40 hours in-class training - Final comprehensive exam (proctored, closed book.
- Continuing Education Requirements: 15 hours every 2 years
- Advisor Look-Up: None
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: None
- Email: Via website
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.