CAPP™ Certified Asset Protection Planner
- Credentials (Letters): CAPP
- Credentials (Full Name): Certified Asset Protection Planner
- Type of Knowledge: Asset Protection
- Sponsor for Credential: The Wealth Preservation Institute
- Sponsor/Credential Website: http://www.thewpi.org/
- Prerequisites: None
- Curriculum: 16-part course
- Type of Study: Classroom or online
- Estimated Completion Time: Unknown
- Examination Requirements: Online, open book exam that consists of a 180-question multiple choice test and a two question essay test.
- Continuing Education Requirements: 18 hours every 2 years + a requirement that a two question essay test is taken every three years to keep certification.
- Advisor Look-Up: None
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: (269) 216-9978
- Email: None
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.