ChFEBC Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant
- Credentials (Letters): ChFEBC
- Credentials (Full Name): Chartered Federal Employee Benefits Consultant
- Type of Knowledge: Benefits
- Sponsor for Credential: Federal Seminars & ChFEBC, Inc.
- Sponsor/Credential Website: http://chfebc.com/
- Prerequisites: 3 years experience and a must hold a combination of pre-approved licenses.
- Curriculum: 16 modules (self study or two-day classroom course)
- Type of Study: Self study for examination
- Estimated Completion Time: Unknown
- Examination Requirements: Designation exam: two-hour exam (proctored, closed book)
- Continuing Education Requirements: 10 hours every 2 years
- Advisor Look-Up: http://chfebc.com/find-a-chfebc-near-you/
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: 800-696-3505
- Email: None
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.