CPRC™ Certified Professional Retirement Coach
- Credentials (Letters): CPRC
- Credentials (Full Name): Certified Professional Retirement Coach
- Type of Knowledge: Body, mind, and spiritual aspects of retirement
- Sponsor for Credential: The Retirement Project
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://certifiedretirementcoach.org/
- Prerequisites: High school diploma
- Curriculum: Develops coaching skills in the areas of: mind, body, and spirit in relation to retirement.
- Type of Study: Online modules and videos
- Estimated Completion Time: There are an estimated 28-36 hours of course content and work. Depending on a coach’s time frame and style, it generally requires 2-3 hours of work for each module, plus an additional 12 hours of practice coaching to complete the certification.
- Examination Requirements: Unit quizzes for each module and final course exam (online, proctored, closed book)
- Continuing Education Requirements: 18 credits every 2 years
- Advisor Look-Up: None
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: None
- Email: Via website
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.