CKA® Certified Kingdom Advisor
- Credentials (Letters): CKA
- Credentials (Full Name): Certified Kingdom Advisor
- Type of Knowledge: Investment
- Sponsor for Credential: Kingdom Advisors
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://kingdomadvisors.com/
- Prerequisites: Applicants must either hold one of the following industry approved designations: CFP®, ChFC®, CPA, CPA/PFS, EA, CFA, CIMA®, AAMS, CLU®, JD or hold 10 years of experience in the discipline in which applying for the Certified Kingdom Advisor® designation. These disciplines include insurance, investments, accounting, law, and financial planning.
- Curriculum: Online
- Type of Study: 21 module course
- Estimated Completion Time: Must complete within 6 months
- Examination Requirements: Complete the Kingdom Advisors Core Training and take tests accompanying each session. As a part of the Certified Kingdom Advisor® application, we accept a minimum score of 80% per test.
- Continuing Education Requirements: Maintain active status as a Certified Kingdom Advisor®* and maintain ongoing annual compliance requirements. Annual renewal requirements include completion of 10 hours continuing education with Kingdom Advisors, Inc., active Kingdom Advisors membership, a
- Advisor Look-Up: https://kingdomadvisors.com/find-a-professional/directory-search
- Investor Education: No
- Telephone: 404.497.7680
- Email: None
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.