CFF™ Certified in Financial Forensics
- Credentials (Letters): CFF
- Credentials (Full Name): Certified in Financial Forensics
- Type of Knowledge: Appraisal
- Sponsor for Credential: AICPA
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://www.aicpa.org/membership/join/cff-eligibility-requirements.html
- Prerequisites: More than 5 years of full-time appraisal experience.
- Curriculum: ASA Exam
- Type of Study: Online
- Estimated Completion Time: 10 months to complete exam requirements
- Examination Requirements: Pass Online Ethics Exam, Pall the 15 hour National Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice exam, Appraisal experience log.
- Continuing Education Requirements: 20 hours per year
- Advisor Look-Up: None
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: 888-777-7077
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.