CFE® Certified Fraud Examiner
- Credentials (Letters): CFE
- Credentials (Full Name): Certified Fraud Examiner
- Type of Knowledge: Anti-Fraud
- Sponsor for Credential: Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://www.acfe.com/
- Prerequisites: Bachelor's degree; 2 years of experience. 2 years of fraud-related professional experience can be substituted for 1 year of academic study.
- Curriculum: Fraud Examiners Manual review or Exam review course.
- Type of Study: Self study or classroom
- Estimated Completion Time: Unknown
- Examination Requirements: Available on CD-ROM or electronic download. Each exam is unique. Approximately 10 hours to take exam over 30 days.
- Continuing Education Requirements: 20 hours per year
- Advisor Look-Up: None
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: 800-245-3321
- Email: None
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.