CAMS Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
- Credentials (Letters): CAMS
- Credentials (Full Name): Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
- Type of Knowledge: Investment
- Sponsor for Credential: Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://www.acams.org/
- Prerequisites: Must have three professional references and 40 qualifying points based on education, training, professional certifications and experience.
- Curriculum: Onsite or online preparatory seminars
- Type of Study: Self study
- Estimated Completion Time: Unknown
- Examination Requirements: Closed book, proctored
- Continuing Education Requirements: CAMS professionals are required to earn 60 continuing education credits through training, education and other professional development activities in order to recertify every three years.
- Advisor Look-Up: https://www.acams.org/aml-certifications/cams-graduates-index/
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: (305) 373-0020
- Email: email@example.com
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.