MST Master of Science in Taxation
- Credentials (Letters): MST
- Credentials (Full Name): Master of Science in Taxation
- Type of Knowledge: Master of Science in Taxation prepares accounting professionals with quality education, strong ethics, innovative thinking, and excellent oral and written communication skills. The program additionally prepares students for high-level careers in taxation, where economic decision-making depends on an in-depth knowledge of the tax code and its ramifications.
- Sponsor for Credential: Various Institutions of Higher Education, including over 33 on site and distance learning Universities.
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://www.gradschools.com/masters/accounting/taxation
Accounting 301, 302, 303Intermediate Accounting I, II, III (Offered as two classes in semester systems
Accounting 311Cost Accounting
Accounting 320Accounting Information Systems
Accounting 321Tax Effects of Business Decisions
Business Econ 300Managerial Economics
Finance 350Business Finance
Management 300Human Resource Management
IS 300International Environment of Business
I Bus 300International Environment of Business
Mktg 301Marketing Concepts
OpMgt 301Principles of Operations Management
- Curriculum: Master of Science in Taxation program offers broad training suitable for a career in public accounting. Students develop strategic thinking skills and learn to use tax law to optimize tax planning and compliance in a variety of areas.
- Type of Study: Taxation, Accounting
- Estimated Completion Time: 14 classes (for a total of 51 credits) offered over the three-quarter academic year, full-time; or approximately 2 years part-time (for those working full-time).
- Examination Requirements: All courses must be passed with a 3.0 gpa or better.
- Continuing Education Requirements: Determined by the Accounting Profession.
- Advisor Look-Up: None
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: None
- Email: None