CAIA® Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- Credentials (Letters): CAIA
- Credentials (Full Name): Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- Type of Knowledge: Investment
- Sponsor for Credential: CAIA - Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://caia.org/programs/comparison
- Prerequisites: Must have 2 professional references and one of the following: BA or equivalent degree and one year of experience OR four years of experience.
- Curriculum: Two levels: Level I: An Introduction to Core Topics in Alternative Investments and Level II: Advanced Core Topics in Alternative Investments
- Type of Study: Self study
- Estimated Completion Time: A minimum of 200 hours of study time is recommended for each level (a total of approximately 400 hours).
- Examination Requirements: 2 exams, one for each level. Each one is 5 hours and proctored.
- Continuing Education Requirements: None
- Advisor Look-Up: None
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: (413) 253-7373
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.