CDFA® Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Credentials (Letters): CDFA
- Credentials (Full Name): Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Type of Knowledge: Planning
- Sponsor for Credential: Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://institutedfa.com/
- Prerequisites: 2 years of experience in the financial or legal industry.
- Curriculum: 4 modules
- Type of Study: Self study
- Estimated Completion Time: Unknown
- Examination Requirements: Proctored exam after first 3 modules. 4th module is an open book case study.
- Continuing Education Requirements: 20 hours every 2 years
- Advisor Look-Up: None
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: 800-875-1760
- Email: Contact Us
- Additional Comments: May also be known as CDFS (Certified Divorce Financial Specialist) Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.