Who We Serve
We provide services to consumers. We do not provide services to institutions (pension, endowment, foundation) or businesses.
Our users fall into three general categories:
- Replacing Financial Advisors
- First Time Users
- Do It Yourself Conversions
Replacing Financial Advisors
Every year millions of consumers replace their financial advisors for the following primary reasons:
- They mispreresented their qualifications
- They did meet the expectations they created during the sales process
- Consumers no longer trust their advice and recommendations
- They did not provide adequate ongoing services
First Time Users
A high percentage of our users have not used the services of financial advisors in the past. There are several reasons why they decided to begin relying on advisors to help them plan their futures and invest their assets.
- They accumulated a material amount of assets : sale of a business, inheritance, real estate transaction
- They are rolling assets from a 401k into an IRA
- They need planning and investment services
- They are concerned about their financial security during retirement
Do It Yourselfers (DIYs)
Another type of user is the DIY who no longer wants plan their financial futures and invest their assets.
- They no longer have time to do the work themselves
- They have accumulated more assets than they are comfortable investing on the own
- They need planning and other financial services
- Their performance is lagging the results of professionals