FICF Fraternal Insurance Counselor Fellow
- Credentials (Letters): FICF
- Credentials (Full Name): Fraternal Insurance Counselor Fellow
- Type of Knowledge: Insurance
- Sponsor for Credential: Fraternal Field Managers' Association
- Sponsor/Credential Website: http://ffma.co/
- Prerequisites: FIC designation and represent a fraternal benefit society that is a member for the NFCA and the FFMA.
- Curriculum: 3 courses offered through Kaplan Financial Services.
- Type of Study: Online
- Estimated Completion Time: Varies
- Examination Requirements: 3 exams
- Continuing Education Requirements: Unknown
- Advisor Look-Up: None
- Investor Education: None
- Telephone: 651-765-4150
- Email: Via website
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.