CGMA® Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Credentials (Letters): CGMA
- Credentials (Full Name): Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Type of Knowledge: Accounting
- Sponsor for Credential: AICPA/CIMA
- Sponsor/Credential Website: https://www.cgma.org/
- Prerequisites: Membership with AICPA and/or CIMA designation required.
- Curriculum: Accountancy
- Type of Study: Online series of courses
- Estimated Completion Time: 50+ hours
- Examination Requirements: Must pass the CGMA examination.
- Continuing Education Requirements: To maintain your CGMA designation, you must remain a member of the AICPA in good standing and pay the annual fee for the designation. Continuing professional education (CPE) is required for CPAs to maintain their professional competence and provide quali
- Advisor Look-Up: No
- Investor Education: No
- Telephone: 888 777 7077
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Comments: Disclaimer: Since the time of this update, certification information may have been updated without our knowledge.