Trust is a critical factor when you depend on a third party to help you learn more about advisors and select the best financial professionals.
Your biggest concern should be potential conflicts of interest that taint the information you are being given. This page describes several reasons why you can trust Paladin to provide the facts you need to select the right advisor for you and your family.
All of the information and services on this website are provided FREE to investors. We have nothing to sell you.
We believe the more you know about financial advisors, the higher the probability you will make the right choice when you select a professional to help you achieve your financial goals.
- Go to "About Advisors" to learn more about advisors.
- Go to "Investor Tools" to access services that help you research, interview, and select the best advisors
No Strings Attached
No registration is required to access the educational content in About Advisors or to use our Investor Tools.
You provide your contact information when you want to be contacted by Paladin or a financial advisor.
We protect your privacy. We do not provide your information to any other third parties.
Paladin is the only SEC registered firm that vets, rates, and documents the quality of financial advisors.
We provide easy access to public data about financial advisors. There is an extraordinary amount of information about advisors on the Internet. You just have to know where to look, what to look for, and how the information impacts you.
There is a particular type of financial advisor who is listed in the Registry. 100% of the professionals:
- Have been vetted and documented by Paladin Research
- Are Registered Investment Advisors or Investment Advisor Representatives
- Are financial fiduciaries (highest ethical standard)
- Are compensated with fees like other professionals
- Provide financial advice and ongoing services
Consumers have trusted Paladin since 2003:
- We are an information services firm, not a financial services firm
- We do not provide any type of financial, tax, or legal advice
- No financial professional or firm is affiliated with Paladin
- No financial professional or firm has an equity interest in Paladin
- We do not participate in any financial advisor revenue streams