Stephen AhernCredentials: CFP®, CPA, PFS
Tewksbury, Massachusetts, 01876
We understand that our clients cherish their time and want to spend it on family, leisure and unique experiences. While they are very interested in their financial future and typically quite knowledgeable, they are not nearly as interested in the mechanics of personal and business finance as we are. For them, the most challenging element in the wealth equation is finding an advisor they can trust enough to delegate. Wealth Management Advisors, LLC (WMA) is that advisor.
1. What are your firm names?
Registered Investment Advisor
Wealth Management Advisors, LLC
Doing Business As
Sullivan Bille Group - Wealth Management Advisors, LLC
2. How is your RIA registered?
- State: Massachusetts
3. What type of practice do you have?
- Member of a Firm
4. What is your relationship to your RIA?
5. What are your years of financial services experience?
- 26 Years
6. Do you have one or more degrees from an accredited college or university?
7. Are you a current member of one or more financial service industry associations?
- Financial Planning Association
- Massachusetts Society of CPAs
- American Institute of CPAs
8. What are your license and registration numbers?
- CRD/IARD #: 117764 View BrokerCheck
9. What are your current registrations and licenses?
- No Active Security Licenses
10. Do you acknowledge you are a fiduciary when you provide financial advice and services for fees?
11. In what states are you licensed or registered to sell investment services and products for fees or commissions?
12. In what states are you licensed to sell insurance products for commissions?
13. In the past five years, do you have any disclosures on your investment or insurance compliance records?
- Investment Disclosures: No
- Insurance Disclosures: No
14. Since you became an adult, do you have any criminal disclosures (misdemeanors/felonies)?
15. My ADV Part II is:
- Available Upon Request
16. Do you have any additional disclosures?
17. What are your methods of compensation?
- Did Not Answer
18. Will you work with clients over the telephone and Internet?
- Did Not Answer
19. What types of reports do you provide your clients and what is the frequency?
- Performance (Quarterly)
- Brokerage Statement (Monthly)
- Market Environment (Quarterly)
- Newsletters (Bi-Monthly)
20. Will you meet with prospective clients at their locations?
21. Do you make investment decisions for your clients without their approval in advance?
- Did Not Answer
22. Scope of Business: What is your current number of clients (not accounts)?
23. Scope of Business: What are your current assets under management or advisement? (Compensation is fees)
24. Do you have a minimum fee requirement?
25. Do you have a minimum asset requirement?
26. Do you speak any additional languages fluently?
27. Do you provide any limited engagement services?
- None (I do not provide limited engagement services)
28. Which categories of financial services do you provide for fees? Another professional (CPA, estate attorney) may provide one or more of these services.
29. Do you sell investment or insurance products for commissions?
30. What types of clients do you work with?
31. Which custodian(s) take physical possession of your clients' assets? If applicable, name the top three in order of importance
- Fidelity Investments
- Charles Schwab & Company
CertificationI certify all of the information in my professional profile is accurate and up-to-date.
Most Recent Update: Jun 18, 2013