Nicholas TerezisCredentials: CFA®
Steubenville, Ohio, 43952
Marathon Strategic Advisors, LLC is a FEE-ONLY investment manager formed under the premise that every investor deserves completely objective investment advice. We recognize that a one-size-fits-all approach to investing is not best for investors. We create custom-made investment portfolios based on a client's unique financial goals, risk tolerances, investment return expectations, investment horizons, tax bracket, and cash flow needs. Each client has ongoing, direct access to their portfolio manager. We have no conflicts of interest - we are only compensated directly by our clients and receive no commissions or economic reward from any other party. Our goal is to maximize our client's wealth over the long term, not our own!
1. What are your firm names?
Registered Investment Advisor
Marathon Strategic Advisors, LLC
2. What is your type of RIA registration?
- State: Ohio
3. Are you a sole practitioner or a member of a firm or team?
- Sole Practitioner
4. What is your relationship to your Registered Investment Advisor?
5. What are your years of applicable financial service experience?
- 20 Years
6. Do you have any college degree(s)?
7. Do you belong to any industry associations?
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society of Pittsburgh
8. What is your CRD or IARD number?
- 117108 View BrokerCheck
9. Do you hold any active securities licenses?
- No Active Security Licenses
10. Which categories of financial services do you provide?
- Financial Planning Advice & Services
- Investment Advice & Services
- Insurance Advice & Services
11. Which planning services do you provide?
- Financial Plans
- Retirement Plans
- College Plans
- Charitable Plans
12. Which investment advisory services do you provide?
- Investment Strategy & Policy
- Risk Management
- Money Manager Selection
- Performance Reports
- Asset Allocation
13. If you make investment decisions for clients, how do you invest their assets?
- Securities in Separate Accounts
- Mutual Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Money Market Funds
14. How many clients (not accounts) do you currently service?
15. What amount of client assets is currently under your management or advisement?
16. What is your minimum fee for your planning services?
- Did Not Provide
17. What is your minimum fee for your investment services?
- Did Not Provide
18. What is your minimum asset requirement for your investment services?
19. What is your minimum net worth requirement for your planning services?
- Did Not Provide
20. What type of compensation do you receive for your planning services?
- Fixed Fees
- Hourly Fees
21. What type of compensation do you receive for your investment advisory services?
- Asset Based Fees
22. Do you work with remote clients over the Internet and telephone?
23. Do you hold any active insurance licenses?
- No Active Insurance Licenses
24. Are you a Registered Investment Advisor or an Investment Advisor Representative?
25. Do you acknowledge you are a fiduciary when you provide financial advice and services for fees?
26. What states are covered by your registration(s) to sell investment advisory services?
- North Carolina
27. What states are covered by your registration(s) to sell investment and brokerage products?
- Not Applicable (I do not sell investment products)
28. What states are covered by your registration(s) to sell insurance products?
- Not Applicable (I do not sell insurance products)
29. Do you have any compliance disclosures for the past 5 years?
- Investment Disclosures: No
- Insurance Disclosures: No
30. Do you have any criminal disclosures since you became an adult?
- Misdemeanors: No
- Felonies: No
31. How do investors view your ADV Part II?
- Available Upon Request
32. What languages do you speak fluently?
33. What is your primary role?
- Investment Advisor
34. Which investment products do you sell?
- None (I do not sell investment products)
35. Which insurance products do you sell?
- None (I do not sell insurance products)
36. Do you provide tax advice and services?
37. Do you provide legal advice and services?
38. Do you provide any limited engagement services?
- Financial Plan Reviews
- Investment Portfolio Reviews
39. What types of clients do you work with?
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Ultra High Net Individuals
- Companies (Pension)
- Public Funds
- Taft-Hartley Funds
- Companies (Non-Pension)
40. Where does your first meeting with a prospective client take place?
- Investor Preference
41. Which companies act as custodians for your clients assets?
- TD Ameritrade
42. What types of reports do you provide your clients and what is the frequency?
- Performance (Monthly)
- Brokerage Statement (Monthly)
43. General Comments:
Did Not Provide
CertificationI certify all of the information in my professional profile is accurate and up-to-date.
Most Recent Update: October 1, 2013