Rick WilloughbyCredentials: AAMS®, AWMA®
We are Independent, the client will always be the center of our attention and will always come first over all else. We will forever maintain our independence from any and all financial product providers and be beholding to none except our client. It is our professional mission to position our clients where they are most likely to achieve financial success. Continuous education on the broadest possible range of investment products and how to properly apply them to solve your real-life situations.
1. What are your firm names?
Registered Investment Advisor
Independent Financial Group LLC
Independent Financial Group LLC
Doing Business As
Symphony Financial Services LLC
2. How is your RIA registered?
3. What type of practice do you have?
- Member of a Team
4. What is your relationship to your RIA?
- Independent Contractor
5. What are your years of financial services experience?
- 16 Years
6. Do you have one or more degrees from an accredited college or university?
7. Are you a current member of one or more financial service industry associations?
8. What are your license and registration numbers?
- CRD #: 1238458 View BrokerCheck
- Insurance #: 85862
9. What are your current registrations and licenses?
- Series 6
- Series 7
- Series 24
- Series 63
- Series 65
- Fixed Annuity
- Variable Annuity
- Long Term Care
- Property & Casualty
Details for Other: Series 22
10. Do you acknowledge you are a fiduciary when you provide financial advice and services for fees?
11. In what states are you licensed or registered to sell investment services and products for fees or commissions?
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Dakota
12. In what states are you licensed to sell insurance products for commissions?
13. In the past five years, do you have any disclosures on your investment or insurance compliance records?
- Investment Disclosures: No
- Insurance Disclosures: No
14. Since you became an adult, do you have any criminal disclosures (misdemeanors/felonies)?
15. My ADV Part II is:
16. Do you have any additional disclosures?
17. What are your methods of compensation?
- Hourly Fee
- Fixed Fee
- Asset-Based Fee
- Commissions (Investment Products)
- Commissions (Insurance Products)
18. Will you work with clients over the telephone and Internet?
19. What types of reports do you provide your clients and what is the frequency?
- Performance (Quarterly)
- Brokerage Statement (Monthly)
- Market Environment (Monthly)
- Newsletters (Monthly)
20. Will you meet with prospective clients at their locations?
21. Do you make investment decisions for your clients without their approval in advance?
- No (I do not provide discretionary services)
22. Scope of Business: What is your current number of clients (not accounts)?
23. Scope of Business: What are your current assets under management or advisement? (Compensation is fees)
- Available Upon Request
24. Do you have a minimum fee requirement?
25. Do you have a minimum asset requirement?
26. Do you speak any additional languages fluently?
27. Do you provide any limited engagement services?
- None (I do not provide limited engagement services)
28. Which categories of financial services do you provide for fees? Another professional (CPA, estate attorney) may provide one or more of these services.
29. Do you sell investment or insurance products for commissions?
30. What types of clients do you work with?
- Public Funds
31. Which custodian(s) take physical possession of your clients' assets? If applicable, name the top three in order of importance
- First Trust of Onaga
CertificationI certify all of the information in my professional profile is accurate and up-to-date.
Most Recent Update: Feb 13, 2014