Kyle HurtCredentials: CFP®
Greenwood Village, Colorado, 80111
Lifetime Capital Management is an investment firm that puts people before paper. Your investment portfolio is not just a bundle of numbers but the sum total of your financial past and present. It is the potential from which you can build your future and, managed wisely, can be the gateway to achieving financial independence. Whether you are looking to grow your nest egg, protect your savings or assure your legacy, our dedicated team of Certified Financial Planners® can help make those dreams a reality. As a fiduciary, our firm is 100% committed to putting your interests ahead of our own and you will have peace of mind knowing you have a trusted, ethical partner helping you navigate todays ever-changing world.
1. What are your firm names?
Registered Investment Advisor
Lifetime Capital Management, Inc.
2. How is your RIA registered?
- State: Did Not Answer
3. What type of practice do you have?
- Member of a Firm
4. What is your relationship to your RIA?
5. What are your years of financial services experience?
- 14 Years
6. Do you have one or more degrees from an accredited college or university?
7. Are you a current member of one or more financial service industry associations?
- Financial Planning Association
8. What are your license and registration numbers?
- CRD/IARD #: 4263532 View BrokerCheck
9. What are your current registrations and licenses?
10. Do you acknowledge you are a fiduciary when you provide financial advice and services for fees?
11. In what states are you licensed or registered to sell investment services and products for fees or commissions?
- Did Not Answer
12. In what states are you licensed to sell insurance products for commissions?
- Did Not Answer
13. In the past five years, do you have any disclosures on your investment or insurance compliance records?
- Investment Disclosures: No
- Insurance Disclosures: No
14. Since you became an adult, do you have any criminal disclosures (misdemeanors/felonies)?
15. My ADV Part II is:
- Available Upon Request
16. Do you have any additional disclosures?
17. What are your methods of compensation?
- Hourly Fee
- Asset-Based Fee
18. Will you work with clients over the telephone and Internet?
19. What types of reports do you provide your clients and what is the frequency?
- Performance (Quarterly)
- Brokerage Statement (Monthly)
20. Will you meet with prospective clients at their locations?
21. Do you make investment decisions for your clients without their approval in advance?
- Yes (I provide discretionary services)
22. Scope of Business: What is your current number of clients (not accounts)?
23. Scope of Business: What are your current assets under management or advisement? (Compensation is fees)
24. Do you have a minimum fee requirement?
- Did Not Answer
25. Do you have a minimum asset requirement?
26. Do you speak any additional languages fluently?
27. Do you provide any limited engagement services?
28. Which categories of financial services do you provide for fees? Another professional (CPA, estate attorney) may provide one or more of these services.
29. Do you sell investment or insurance products for commissions?
30. What types of clients do you work with?
31. Which custodian(s) take physical possession of your clients' assets? If applicable, name the top three in order of importance
- TD Ameritrade
CertificationI certify all of the information in my professional profile is accurate and up-to-date.
Most Recent Update: Jun 18, 2013