David HunterCredentials: CFP®
Asheville, North Carolina, 28801
Our mission is simple- provide our clients with the professional financial assistance they need to reach their dreams! As co-founder of Horizons Wealth Mgt, an independent fee-only firm, I'm committed to providing completely objective advice and excellent services. As a former college athlete, I know what it means to be part of a team. We use these principles to enable our clients with the highest quality services to reach their financial goals. As part of our commitment, we also hold to a fiduciary standard in every aspect of the advisory relationship, which means our honest objectivity is not compromised by the lure of commissions or referral fees.
1. What are your firm names?
Registered Investment Advisor
Horizons Wealth Management, Inc.
2. What is your type of RIA registration?
- State: North Carolina
3. Are you a sole practitioner or a member of a firm or team?
- Member of a Firm
4. What is your relationship to your Registered Investment Advisor?
5. What are your years of applicable financial service experience?
- 12 Years
6. Do you have any college degree(s)?
7. Do you belong to any industry associations?
8. What is your CRD or IARD number?
- 4870351 View BrokerCheck
9. Do you hold any active securities licenses?
- No Active Security Licenses
10. Which categories of financial services do you provide?
- Financial Planning Advice & Services
- Investment Advice & Services
- Insurance Advice & Services
- Tax Advice & Services
11. Which planning services do you provide?
- Financial Plans
- Retirement Plans
- College Plans
- Estate Plans
- Charitable Plans
- Tax Plans
12. Which investment advisory services do you provide?
- Investment Strategy & Policy
- Risk Management
- Money Manager Selection
- Performance Reports
- Asset Allocation
- Tax Efficient Investing
13. If you make investment decisions for clients, how do you invest their assets?
- Mutual Funds
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Money Market Funds
14. How many clients (not accounts) do you currently service?
15. What amount of client assets is currently under your management or advisement?
16. What is your minimum fee for your planning services?
- Did Not Provide
17. What is your minimum fee for your investment services?
- Did Not Provide
18. What is your minimum asset requirement for your investment services?
19. What is your minimum net worth requirement for your planning services?
20. What type of compensation do you receive for your planning services?
- Fixed Fees
- Hourly Fees
21. What type of compensation do you receive for your investment advisory services?
- Fixed Fees
- Hourly Fees
- Asset Based Fees
22. Do you work with remote clients over the Internet and telephone?
23. Do you hold any active insurance licenses?
- No Active Insurance Licenses
24. Are you a Registered Investment Advisor or an Investment Advisor Representative?
25. Do you acknowledge you are a fiduciary when you provide financial advice and services for fees?
26. What states are covered by your registration(s) to sell investment advisory services?
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
27. What states are covered by your registration(s) to sell investment and brokerage products?
- Not Applicable (I do not sell investment products)
28. What states are covered by your registration(s) to sell insurance products?
- Not Applicable (I do not sell insurance products)
29. Do you have any compliance disclosures for the past 5 years?
- Investment Disclosures: No
- Insurance Disclosures: No
30. Do you have any criminal disclosures since you became an adult?
- Misdemeanors: No
- Felonies: No
31. How do investors view your ADV Part II?
32. What languages do you speak fluently?
33. What is your primary role?
34. Which investment products do you sell?
35. Which insurance products do you sell?
36. Do you provide tax advice and services?
37. Do you provide legal advice and services?
38. Do you provide any limited engagement services?
- Financial Plan Reviews
- Investment Portfolio Reviews
39. What types of clients do you work with?
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Companies (Pension)
- Companies (Non-Pension)
40. Where does your first meeting with a prospective client take place?
- Investor Preference
41. Which companies act as custodians for your clients assets?
- Shareholders Service Group
42. What types of reports do you provide your clients and what is the frequency?
- Performance (Quarterly)
- Brokerage Statement (Monthly)
- Newsletters (Bi-Monthly)
CertificationI certify all of the information in my professional profile is accurate and up-to-date.
Most Recent Update: November 15, 2013