- We find financial advisors and firms
- We ask the right questions
- We research advisor responses
- We rate the quality of advisor responses
- We document advisor responses
- We connect investors to vetted advisors and firms
We have been vetting, validating, and documenting the quality of financial advisors since 2003.
Paladin is the only SEC registered firm that vets, validates, and documents the quality of financial advisor credentials, ethics, business practices and services.
We are an information services company, not a financial services company. No financial advisor or firm owns any part of Paladin.
Paladin is your best source for public data that documents advisor competence and trustworthiness. We provide more than 40 data points for each advisor or firm that is profiled in the Paladin Registry.
- We ask the right questions for you
- We know good answers (benefits) from bad ones (risks)
- We document advisors responses
Select the advisor with the best credentials, ethics, business practices, and services. Do not select the advisor with the best sales pitch or the biggest, undocumented sales claims.