We believe all investors, who rely on financial advisors, have the same two goals:
- Select a competent, ethical professional who can help them achieve their financial goals
- Avoid low quality advisors who produce poor results for excessive risk and expense
The two goals make perfect sense. However, achieving the goals is not so easy. All advisors claim to be ethical financial expert in their sales pitches. They know:
- You have no record of their verbal sales claims
- You have no easy way to check the accuracy of their claims
- They have nothing to lose. They cannot win if they tell you the truth
Paladin's Registry service is a game-changer when we provide free services to investors:
- We provide information about financial advisors and firms
- We have vetted advisors and firms since 2003
- We rate the quality of advisors and firms
- We document advisor responses for your records
- We provide an online Registry so the advisors are easy to find
- You select a top quality financial advisor and avoid low quality advisors
Get the Facts
Financial advisors do not have mandatory disclosure requirements. It is your responsibility to ask the right questions and know good answers (benefit you) from bad ones (create hidden risks). Or, we can do the work for you:
- We get the facts
- We review the information and conduct online checks
- We rate the quality of the advisors' responses
- We produce reports so you have a written record
Your biggest risk, when you select a financial professional, is a low quality advisor who uses sales tactics to convince you he is a high quality advisor. There is no regulatory agency that protect you from this risk.
FREE Paladin Registry services help you find vetted, 5-Star rated, advisors. .
You can find, vet, and rate the quality of advisors yourself or you can let Paladin Research do the work for you. These advisors are profiled on Paladin's Registry services.