Get The Facts
Paladin is your independent source of information about planners and advisors who influence or control your financial decisions. You make better decisions when you have the facts!
Paladin information services can save you time, improve your performance, reduce your expenses, and help you achieve your financial goals.
Find an Advisor
Don't know any high quality planners or advisors in your community? Want additional choices before you make your final selection decision? Two FREE Paladin services help you find pre-screened, 5 Star rated professionals.
- 5 Star Match: We match you to advisors who meet your specific requirements
- Zip Code Search: You input your zip code and conduct your own search
We provide FREE information that is based on the five stages of your relationship with a financial advisor.
- Research: Do you know advisors in your community, but want more information before you commit your assets? Our information helps you select the advisor with the best qualifications, not the best sales skills.
- Select: We show you how to select the best professional, review service agreements, and set-up your requirements for advisor meetings and reports.
- Communicate: In case there is a future dispute, you should document your expectations for performance, risk management, expenses, liquidity, and other financial criteria.
- Monitor: Your advisor's most important contribution to your retirement is performance. Paladin Benchmarks help you track your relative performance.
- Terminate: Every year millions of Americans terminate advisors who fail to meet expectations. There is a right way and wrong way to terminate and replace advisors. We show you the right way.
Answers is Paladin's information center that contains unique content that you will not find on any other website. We believe it much easier to learn more about advisors (a few hours) than it is to learn how to do the advisors' jobs (thousands of hours).
- Facts about advisors you won't find any where else
- Guides that help you make better decisions
- Articles that help you achieve your financial goals
- Newsletters that keep you informed about issues that impact your relationships with advisors
The more you know the less vulnerable you are to bad advisors, bad advice, and bad financial products.