What We Do
We provide FREE services that help you make the right decision when you select a financial advisor or firm that will influence or control your planning and investment decisions.
- We provide educational content about financial advisors and firms
- We help you find top quality advisors in our Registry
- We validate advisor quality
- We document key advisor information for your records
- We match you to 5 Star rated financial advisors
Paladin Research vets advisor credentials, ethics, and business practices
- Does the advisor really have 20 years of experience?
- Is the advisor really a Certified Financial Planner?
- Does the advisor really have a clean compliance record?
Paladin Research uses a proprietary algorithm to produce advisor and firm quality ratings.
- Advisors with the best credentials and ethics score the highest
- Advisors must score in the 90th percentile or higher to achieve a 5 Star rating
- A 5-Star quality rating is required to be listed in Paladin's Registry
There is an old adage that applies to financial advisors: "Trust what you see, not what you hear."
- Verbal information maximizes the impact of advisor sales skills
- You have no record of what was said to you
- You lose if there is a future dispute
- Paladin documents advisor facts in online research reports.
Tools & Information
We also provide FREE tools and information that help you make the right decision. You can use Paladin's FREE Validate a Credential service to check the quality of advisor credentials. Why check credentials? 38% are fake so the advisor is using a deceptive sales practice.
Selecting the right advisor sounds simple, but it's not. It is loaded with hidden risks that may not surface until years later when it is too late.