What We Do
We provide FREE services that help you make the right decision when you select a financial advisor or firm that will influence or control your planning and investment decisions.
- We provide educational content about financial advisors and firms
- We help you find top quality advisors in our Registry
- We vet advisor credentials, ethics, and business practices
- We validate advisor quality
- We document key advisor information for your records
- We match you to 5 Star rated financial advisors
Paladin Research obtains information from advisors and checks it for accuracy.
- Does the advisor really have 20 years of experience?
- Is the advisor really a Certified Financial Planner?
- Does the advisor really have a clean compliance record?
Rating Advisor Quality
Paladin Research uses a proprietary algorithm to rate the quality of advisor credentials, ethics, business practices, and services.
- A 5-Star quality rating is a minimum requirement to be listed in Paladin's Registry
- Advisors must score in the 90th percentile or higher to achieve this rating
There is an old adage that applies to financial advisors: "Trust what you see, not what you hear."
- Verbal information maximizes the impact of advisor sales skills
- You have no record of what was said to you
- You lose if there is a future dispute
Paladin documents the facts that matter: Credentials, ethics, business practices, and services.
Tools & Information
We also provide FREE tools and information that help you make better decisions. For example, use Paladin's Check a Credential service to verify the quality of advisor certifications (tip: 38% of them are fake).
Who is going to protect your financial interests? Not the regulatory agencies. They do not know you exist. Not Wall Street. It makes money from your assets. You have to protect your financial interests.