What We Do
We provide free information and services to investors who rely on financial advisors and firms to help them achieve their financial goals.
The more you know about financial advisors, the better prepared you are to protect your financial interests.
We provide the facts. You select the best financial advisor.
Our research team checks the backgrounds of financial advisors for you.
- We gather data from financial advisors
- We conduct background checks (public data on the Internet)
- We review advisor compliance records (FINRA, SEC, State)
- We reserve the right to determine who is profiled in the Registry.
- Credentials: Education, experience, certifications, designations
- Ethics: Compliance record, fiduciary status, licensing, registrations
- Practices: Compensation, communications, reporting
- Services: Planning, investment, insurance, tax, legal
Want to find vetted advisors who work in your area? Go to Find Advisors on the top navigation. Two Registry services connect you to the right advisors.
- We match you to advisors who meet your specific requirements
- You select the advisors you want to talk to
Information & Tools
Want to learn more about financial advisors? Go to About Advisors. We provide FREE information and tools that help you select the best advisor.
For example, use Paladin's FREE Check a Credential service to determine the quality of advisor credentials. A lot of letters after an advisor's name does not necessarily mean the advisor is a real financial expert.
A Tip From Paladin.....
We obtain information. We conduct background checks. You select the best financial advisor.