What We Do
All advisors say they are financial experts you can trust.
- They make the claim to reduce your sales resistance
- There is no record of verbal sales claims
- There is no easy way to verify the accuracy their claims
We provide four types of information services that help you make the right decisions.
Paladin Research obtains information from advisors and checks it for accuracy.
- Does the advisor really have 20 years of experience?
- Is the advisor really a Certified Financial Planner?
- Does the advisor really have a clean compliance record?
Paladin Research uses a proprietary algorithm to rate the quality of advisor credentials, ethics, business practices, and services.
- A 5-Star quality rating is a minimum requirement to be listed in Paladin's Registry
- Advisors must score in the 90th percentile or higher to achieve this rating
There is an old adage that applies to financial advisors: "Trust what you see, not what you hear."
- Verbal maximizes the impact of advisor personalities and sales skills
- You have no record of what was said to you
- You lose if there is a future dispute
Paladin Registry is a source of online documentation for advisor facts that matter: Credentials, ethics, business practices, and services.
Tools & Information
We also provide FREE tools and information that help you make better decisions. For example, use Paladin's Check a Credential service to verify the quality of advisor certifications (tip: 38% of them are fake).
Who is going to protect your financial interests? Not the regulatory agencies. They do not know you exist. Not Wall Street. It makes money from your assets. You have to protect your financial interests.