Paladin Advisor Research
Can you rely on verbal information in sales pitches when you select financial advisors? Should you allow your current advisor to monitor himself? Are you receiving competitive performance for reasonable risk and expense?
Paladin Research is your independent source of FREE advisor reports, ratings, and facts that help you make the right decisions when you select, retain, and replace financial professionals.
- We are established: We have provided information and services to investors since 2003
- We wrote the book: Who's Watching Your Money describes a process for selecting the best advisors
- We know investors: More than 1.4 million investors have used our information services
- We are experts: Our principals spent 50 years in the financial services industry
- We know advisors: We have researched more than 32,000 planners, advisors, and managers
- We are recognized: Paladin and its Registry service have more than 500,000 references on the Internet
- We are visible: Read about us in Forbes, BusinessWeek, Bloomberg, Yahoo Finance, and Kiplinger
Our FREE reports, ratings, and information help you:
- Select the best advisors
- Increase advisor accountability for performance, risk, and expense
- Minimize risk and expense when you replace advisors
- Improve communications with current advisors
Paladin is an information services company, not a financial services company.
- 100% of our services are free to investors (we have nothing to sell you)
- No financial advisor is employed by, licensed by, or affiliated with Paladin
- No Paladin entity is licensed to sell any financial services or products
- No financial advisor or firm has an ownership stake in Paladin